1.What information do Aokdress.com collect and use ?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, or visit on our website .Your personal information we collet it from you in several different ways on this Site. But one goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience.For example , we could use your personal information to as follows,
A: Help make Aokdress.com easier for you to use by which you do not need to type your personal information once again when you have registered account in Aokdress.com.
B: Help you quickly find information about products, and services you are interested in Aokdress.com
C: To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
D: Alert you about the new information about products, and services from Aokdress.com.
if you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails about our new products information .
1) Registration and ordering .Before You using certain parts of Aokdress.com or ordering products, you must complete online registration. During registration, you will have to provide us with certain personal information, including your name, mail address, and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and Aokdress.com for internal marketing purposes. If we have a problem when we are processing your order, we may use the personal information you have provided to contact you.
2) Email Addresses. Several locations of the Aokdress.com permit you to enter your email address for purposes including:free promotional notices;to inform you with a new brand or new product style; to sign up for our email newsletter. Your participation in contest or activity is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate and disclose your personal information to us. We use this information to notify contest or activity winners and to award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest or activity winners on our Aokdress.com.
2..Information Aokdress.com use and disclosure
1)Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site's content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
2) Communications with you about the processing your order : We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site( aokdress.com), and your orders and shipping . Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to request us to notify you when we receive a new brand, new product style, or product; to sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If you submit your email address, we will use it to send the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see opt out section below for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about your orders processing that you placed the order on AOKDRESS.COM, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
3)We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection - we primally sell merchandise, not information. We can not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
4)As do most catalog and Internet retailer, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as DHL, and UPS) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
5)In order to help you buy products and provide excellent customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information.
7) We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it is possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, your personal
information may be disclosed to another company, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
8) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
3.OPT OUT Serive
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customer information department , or by telephoning, or emailing your request to aokdress.com Customer service Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
5.Suggestion and feedback